Employment Type: Full Time
Title - TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
Pay rate – $65 / 135K
Location - Marysville, Ohio
Requirement is for software architect with experience in containerized Java and APIs. Preferably someone that has experience migrating monolithic applications to a containerized architecture.
- Responsible for the design and analysis of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Manufacturing and Supply Chain applications, primarily JAVA technology (but not limited to JAVA).
- Will work in the creation of new applications or improve existing ones by creating prototypes, test plans, and documentation related to application development.
- Create and communicate complex solutions in support of ongoing project activity.
- Create and enforce global standards between standard systems within division.
- Lead implementation of business plan and themes across North America.
- Works with architecture team to create development patterns by prototyping and testing various solutions.
- Work closely with enterprise architecture to ensure decisions are in keeping with our overall strategy, is cognizant of industry trends and supports ongoing changes inherent to the manufacturing world.
- Work with internal and external teams to define and maintain quality standards, coding standards and implements measures to ensure compliance through code reviews, automation, etc.
- Translates analysis and prototyping into a usable blueprint for other development teams, internal and external.
- Oversees the design process for application software.
- Evaluate and recommend software technologies that complement our division’s overall technology ecosystem.