Rolling Meadows Illinois
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Need Immediate Joiner.
· Must have 8+ years’ experience in IT Incident management position
· Manages the process to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to business operations.
· Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process
· Use the ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) best-practice framework to enhance processes and procedures for delivering high quality services that are aligned with business needs and objectives
· Record and classify received Incidents and undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible
· Assign unresolved Incidents to appropriate Tier 2 Support Group
· Log all Incident/Service Request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes
· Keep users informed about their Incidents’ status at agreed intervals
· Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.)
· Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests
· Verify resolution with users and resolve Incidents in ITSM tool
· Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident and/or Problem Manager
· Escalate Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement to the Incident Process Coordinator.
· Owns all Incidents and Service Requests throughout the lifecycle