Employment Type: Contract
4 to 6 years of relevant technical or business work experience
- Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation
- Works with business partners within one business function to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Supports several moderately complex business processes
- Assists Project Managers in development of project plans and use associated project planning tools as needed
- Assumes the Project Manager responsibilities in preparing and facilitating the project plan for smaller projects
- Conducts feasibility studies to assess cost/benefit, efficiency and technical viability of solutions to business problems
- Coaches less experience staff
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
The candidate must display the following technical competencies:
- Basic knowledge of business requirement and corporate priorities
- Basic ability to gather/refine complex business requirements, recommend or make decisions on business requirements/interdependencies
- Basic ability to develop complex business cases
- Basic ability to create impact analysis to make recommendations
- Basic ability to present and defend complex positions and strategies for business decisions processes and plans
- Basic knowledge of compliance, governance structures and audit principles
- Basic understanding of the business architecture and its relationship to other architectures
- Basic ability to assess corporate impacts of changes and recommend strategies to senior management
Daily Tasks Performed
Coordination with Japan development team may require meetings once or twice a week 5:00pm to 6:00pm.
Experience with data analytics, big data, and analytics architecture & roadmap creation to drive margin, revenue, conversions, and consumer communication.
Experience working under project resource leads.
Experience translating business requirements into functional, and non-functional requirements.
Experience working for an IT organization gathering functional, and non-functional (technical) requirements, including diagramming workflows, processes, etc.
Experience in the automobile industry is preferred.