Employment Type: Full Time
- Translate business requirements into UI reporting/dashboard designs
- Develop and design high quality accurate dashboards and reports
- Support Spotfire environments and configurations
- Work with Data Stewards across the enterprise to promote best visualization practices
- Strong conceptual understanding of relational database systems.
- Strong ability to understand analytic specifications, translate specifications into TIBCO Spotfire visualizations and /or underlying code.
- Experience in developing Custom User Interfaces Executive Leadership Business Users / Internal Customers.
- Configuring and administering Tibco Server components TIBCO Spotfire, Active spaces, Business works, Application Data Services and Automation Services with experience in Administrative tasks such as
· -Managing and Migration of contents, Migrating dashboards from Dev to L2, L4 and Prod
· -Schedule creation
· -Data source connection creations in ADS
· -TIBCO BW app monitoring
· -TIBCO BW Application deployment
· -Active space cluster monitoring
· -Script creation for ActiveSpaces cluster
· -Generating hawk rules for newly deployed applications
· -Hotfix installation and testing
· -Handling of memory and disk usage alerts
· -Trouble shooting for queue consumption or TIBCO BW application errors