Employment Type: Full Time
- Strong knowledge of People tools 8.5x Application Engine, PeopleCode, Integration Broker, Component Interface, SQR, Test Framework, PS Query and other Application Designer objects
- Knowledge in Customer Contract, eProcurement, Purchasing, AP, AR, GL, Order management Treasury and cash management experience will be added advantage PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1 or higher
- Well versed in PeopleSoft frameworks including Application Data Security, Approval Framework and Core FSCM set ups.
- Should have strong experience in support and maintenance projects.
- Strong skills in gathering and documenting business requirements for systems enhancements, performing fitgap analysis, and writing functional specifications based on requirements.
- Understanding of AS-IS and To-Be functions for given requirements
- Ability to capture elicit requirements, provide bespoke solutions, liaise with other project teams and conduct product demonstrations
- Responsible for Coding, Debugging, Documenting, Unit Testing and Supporting SIT UAT
- Experience in Upgrade or Implementation projects will be an added advantage
- Excellent written verbal communication.