Employment Type: Full Time
CALL on 408 770 8785, 408 648 2510, 669 238 4388
or MAIL ankit at kingswellservices.com
· Design and build highly salable, resilient, perform cloud micro services and APIs that interface with devices, mobile applications, third-party services and applications, cloud infrastructure, and other micro services.
· Participate in API COE (Center of Excellence) meetings with peers to design robust salable cloud ready services.
· Research and evaluate emerging technology and business trends such as Containerization, Amazon Web Services, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Google Cloud and Other Cloud Provider products for adaptability in FedEx environment.
· Be able to communicate clearly the implications of these trends on our larger business and product strategy.
· Partner with architects across the application, security, information and infrastructure disciplines to define a cohesive enterprise technical architecture vision and road map.
· Continually envision and/or evaluate new technologies to determine suitability for inclusion in the enterprise architecture.
· Development & Migration of FedEx Customer Experience services into cloud native applications that adhere to micro services and twelve-factor application principles
· Build new common FedEx in house frameworks for the migration to Cloud native architecture of current Customer Experience Services.
· Integration of Micro Service technologies such as Spring Cloud stack, Netflix OSS stack into current FedEx application APIs to adhere to twelve-factor application principles.
Unit test code, create automated test scripts, and execute all other testing-related tasks